Teenagers in Miami
When thinking of Miami, many think of it as destination for adults since the city is often associated with nightlife. There is always something to do when you are staying in Miami Beach lodging, whatever you age may be. Teenagers in Miami can find plenty of activities to keep them entertained while staying in Miami Beach lodging. Here are some suggestions of things to do for teenagers in Miami:
- Watch sports. Miami is home to the Heat (Basketball) at the American Airlines Arena, the Dolphins (American Football) and the Marlins (Baseball) at the Dolphin stadium.
- Shop at the malls such as Aventura Mall, Bayside Marketplace and many others where teens can shop all day, watch a movie and have some ice cream.
- Discover the flora and fauna of South Florida at the Biscayne National Park in Key Biscayne.
- Stretch your legs at Flamingo Park where you can play all sorts of sports
- Sunbathe and swim in the ocean in South Beach. There is the South Beach Surf School for those who want to learn to surf.
- The Miami Duck Tour is all about fun. The amphibious vehicle will take around both sea and land to explore the history and beauty of Miami.
- The Kendall Ice Arena: Though Miami is in the subtropics, you can enjoy the cool atmosphere of the ice arena and ice skate.
- If you dream of swimming with dolphins, head to the Seaquarium where you are able to do just that.
- Around Christmas season, have fun at Santa’s Enchanted Forest. This Christmas theme park has fun rides, attractions and shows.
- The Flying trapeze school is a great way to entertain teens. Experience the thrill and freedom that comes with the flying trapeze.
These are just a few suggestions, but there are many more out there for teenagers in Miami. Find your ideal Miami Beach lodging as soon as possible.